Irish Methodist Churches
1811 – Former Wesleyan Methodist Church, Drogheda, Co. Louth
An unusual church built in 1811 and further renovated in 1911. A simple rectangular building with a three bay classical façade. The simplicity of this façade has ornate pointed windows with sandstone tracery, although these may have been added in the 1911 renovations. Recently was a shop, now closed, the building was restored in 2005 (since these photographs).