1922 – No. 28-30 (Pennys), St. Patrick’s Street, Cork
Formerly the site of the Munster Arcade, the building was designed by Robert Walker for Robertson Leslie Ferguson, following the following the destruction of this part of the city by fire in 1920. The building retains many interesting features and materials, such as the ashlar limestone, carved limestone details, timber sash windows, and some interior features. The Munster coat-of-arms can just be glimpsed on the façade. The fine façade masks a bland interior that has been mostly removed for modern retailing.