Architecture of Ontario
Thomas W. Fuller
1929 – Confederation Building, Ottawa, Ontario
Architect: Thomas W. Fuller
The Confederation Building, which had built in 1929 on Wellington Street had been occupied mainly by Department of Agriculture employees from its inception. The Department of Finance and the Treasury Board Secretariat, eventually took over this building. It is now used for MP’s offices.