1900 – Bank Buildings, Royal Avenue, Belfast
A large cast iron structure clad in red Dumfries stone, this is one of the most impressive of the Belfast commercial buildings of the turn of the century. Designed by W.H. Lynn, the building features a large clock over a row of cast iron columns, the central one of which is omitted. The ground floor store is clad in a polished marble with the entrance marked with a large rounded window.
Destroyed by fire in August 2018.