Architecture of Suffolk
W. Pells & Son
1879 – Bank Premises, Sudbury, Suffolk
1878 – Entrance Lodge, Bramfield Hall, Suffolk
Architect: W. Pells & Son
“The boundary walls and stone piers were erected as shown by our view last year, and the entrance lodge, of which we also give a plan, is about to be built next the principal entrance to the grounds of Bramfield Hall, from the same architects’ designs, Messrs. W. Pells and Son, surveyors, of Beccles, Suffolk. The materials for the walling will be local-made red kiln bricks, with plain tiles for the roof, which will have an ornamental cresting and finials, as shown.” The Building News, October 11, 1878.