1873 – St. Clement’s Church, Boscombe, Bournemouth, Dorset
Original illustration of John Dando Sedding’s intentions for St. Clements. The main body of the church, was built to his design between 1871 and 1873. However, after Seddings death, a different tower was built to a different design by Henry Wilson between 1890 and 1893. Published in The Building News, 6th October, 1876.