1876 – Holme Hill School, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Erected by The Great Grimsby School Board for 1000 children. Perspective including ground plan as published in The Building News, September 29th 1876.
Over the entrance a central roundel bearing relief carving of the town seal with figures of Grim and Havelock the Dane, and above a stone band, inscribed “Great Grimsby Public Elementary Board School”. The School closed in 1967 and was extensively restored in 2014.