1917 – Dickson & Son, Garfield St., Belfast, Co. Antrim

Architect: Thomas Houston

0467

Alex Dickson and Sons was a horticultural business supplying seeds and plants – their first Belfast branch at 55 Royal Avenue before moving to these premises in Garfield Street. The shop continued in Garfield Street until the 1960s. Demolished to make way for the large and architecturally underwhelming Castlecourt Centre.

See Also