1906 – Tower Buildings, Liverpool
The present structure is one of the earliest steel-framed buildings in England, and details of its architecture reflect the earlier fortified building on the site. It is clad in grey granite, and faced with white glazed terracotta made by Doulton. It has been converted into apartments, and into units for commercial and retail use. Designated by English Heritage as a Grade II* listed building.