1878 – St. Mary Magdalen’s Dominican Church, Drogheda, Co. Louth
1740 – The Alleys, Drogheda, Co. Louth
Behind St Peter’s Church of Ireland are these attractive houses built as a refuge for widows of clergy. There are four terraces of houses, each house of four bays and two storeys. The house at the end of each alley has a shallow bow. All the houses retain their original glazing bars and feature gothick tracery in the rectangular lights above the doorways.