1915 – Methodist Book Room, Queen Street, Toronto, Canada
Architect: Burke Horwood & White
“Owing to its close connection with church work,
“Owing to its close connection with church work,
Commonly referred to by its street address,
St. Augustine’s Seminary was established in 1913 to train diocesan priests,
The church is named in memory of Timothy Eaton,
Designed by by architect C.H.
One of three similar libraries built by the Toronto Public Library with funds from the Carnegie Trust.
The station, constructed in the Beaux Arts style,
Founded in 1911 as an offshoot of the Central Technical School offering eight commercial classes.
The theatre was designed by C.
A corner bank in a Georgian style of red stock brick and limestone dressings,