1895 – Museum, Solothurn, Switzerland
Architect: Alex Koch
Published in the Academy Architecture and Annual Architectual Review 1895.
Published in the Academy Architecture and Annual Architectual Review 1895.
Perspective View including ground &
Panoramic perspective view published in The Building News,
Library funded by donation from Andrew Carnegie,
The Electrical Museum is housed in the head office of the “Central Tejo”
Unbuilt design proposal for a new National Museum and Library for Wales.
Built on land donated by the Morrison family formerly occupied by their Villa Rosa mansion,
Formerly the Presidential Palace of dictator Fulgencio Batista.
The Museum was founded by John Woodman Higgins in 1927.