1878 – The Tower House, Kensington, London
Architect: William Burges
The Tower House was built between 1876 and 1878 in the 13th century French gothic style,
The Tower House was built between 1876 and 1878 in the 13th century French gothic style,
Hampstead Town Hall began life as the Vestry Hall,
Published in The Building News, November 29 1878: “These buildings,
Quadrangle & Cloister, Southwark Diocesan Seminary –
Illustration showing ground & chamber plans published in The Building News,
This large Grade II listed red brick,
Perspective views as published in The Building News,
Published in The Building News, September 26th 1879,
Published finalist in design competition to design a new building for the City of London School.
Demolished in 1939, when the Hotel closed.