1874 – Addition to Library, Inner Temple, Londn
Architect: Ernest C. Lee
Extension to the library of 1812 by H.R.
Extension to the library of 1812 by H.R.
Front elevation published in The Building News,
The foundation stone of Corpus Christi was laid on 5th August 1873.
Published in The Building News,
Published in The Building News,
Published in The Building News,
One of the shortlisted designs for a new school for the Grocers Company.
One of the shortlisted designs for a new school for the Grocers Company.
From The Architect, January 9, 1875: We give this week a design submitted in competition for the Grocers’