1813 – Survey of the Courts of Justice
Plan ‘Ordered by the House of Commons to be printed 14th July 1813’.
Plan ‘Ordered by the House of Commons to be printed 14th July 1813’.
St Mark’s Church was built in 1811 as a chapel of ease to St Patrick’s Cathedral,
Design for a drum and dome on completed General Post Office on Sackville (now O’Connell) Street.
Built in 1814 and sited in the centre of Dublin’s main thoroughfare –
The Lower House is the name given to the former Richmond Asylum which opened to patients in 1814 and served over 2,000 patients at its peak.
Designed as an alternative to transportation,
Originally known as the Richmond House of Correction and later the Richmond Bridewell.
The Royal School Cavan was one of a number of ‘free schools’
The Clock Tower, Dublin Castle, appeared on Roque’s map of Dublin,
Two fine houses with fine cut stone ground floor levels,