1854 – Railway Station, Dundrum, Co. Dublin
The original Dundrum station built by William Dargan in 1854 behind the modern Luas halt. This was the station closest to Dargan’s home at Mount Annville and he was a regular user.
1878 – Villa, Delbrook Park, Dundrum, Co. Dublin
Constructed as a house for himself, John Leslie O’Hanlon. Published in The Irish Builder, September 15,
1879 – Church of the Holy Cross, Dundrum, Co. Dublin
Described in a contemporary account as ‘built as far as practicable on the lines of the old chapel only much larger and with [a?] wider transept’.
2002 – William Dargan Bridge, Dundrum, Co. Dublin
A landmark for the Dundrum area, this is a new bridge for the Dublin Light Rail system or Luas. It is a cable-stayed bridge with a main span of 108.5 m,