1797 – Green Street Court House, Dublin
Green Street Court House is home to the Irish Special Criminal Court which deals with high security cases involving terrorism or organised crime.
Green Street Court House is home to the Irish Special Criminal Court which deals with high security cases involving terrorism or organised crime.
Originally designed and built by James Gandon,
The chapel was designed by Sir William Chambers in 1798 to match his Examination Hall across the quadrangle.
An excellent terrace restored in the 1990s with original shopfronts and much as the Wide Street Commissioners would have seen it after completion.
In 1704 the Foundling hospital of Dublin was opened.
“The following is an extract from a note furnished to us many years since by the late John Swan Sloane CE a gentleman who contributed several papers to our journal.
A fine but austere seven-bay three-storey building.
In 1799 Sir John Soane designed a bank headquarters for Bank of Ireland on a site bounded by College Street,
The Liberty of Thomas Court and Donore (also known as the Earl of Meath’s Liberty) was one of several manors,
Constructed around 1800 turning the corner at Burgh Quay and D’Olier Street..