St. Andrews, the 3rd church to stand on this site in Toddington, was designed by George Edmund Street who had been commissioned by the 3rd Lord Sudeley.
Illustration published in The Building News, October 22 1920.
The School, originally “The Dean Close Memorial School”, was founded in 1886 in memory of local former of Cheltenham and Dean of Carlisle Cathedral,
Signup to receive email updates of new additions:
Or follow us on these streams: