1916 – Hamilton Building (Former Bank of Hamilton), Winnipeg, Manitoba
Architect: John D. Atchison
In 1897, the building and lot on the south-east corner of Main and McDermot was purchased for $30,000 by the Bank of Hamilton.
In 1897, the building and lot on the south-east corner of Main and McDermot was purchased for $30,000 by the Bank of Hamilton.
An Edwardian country house with a hipped roof over a bracketed cornice,
Founded in 1911 as an offshoot of the Central Technical School offering eight commercial classes.
Constructed in only eight months.
Perspective view,
Formerly the Academie Commerciale de Quebec,
As at the Windsor branch by the same architects,
Rapidly rebuilt after the Easter Rising,
A large complex of buildings outside the Aldstadt (Old City) built as a Palace of Justice between 1909 and 1916.
Formerly the School of Pathology,