1872 – Former Granary, Merchants Quay, Waterford
Old granary building converted into a local museum. A new annex has been constructed (1998) to act as entrance-way and reception for the building,
Old granary building converted into a local museum. A new annex has been constructed (1998) to act as entrance-way and reception for the building,
The former rectory by J.E.
Published in The Building News,
Hidden away in a maze of narrow streets.
Grim’s Dyke (sometimes called Graeme’s Dyke until late 1891) was built in 1872 by Norman Shaw,
Robert Griffiths was the county surveyor of Staffordshire,
Fine Church of Ireland on site provided by 3rd Marquess of Sligo who also provided £1200 towards cost of erection,
Front &
Perspective View With Plan published in The Building News,
Designed for Alexander Mackintosh esq.,