1864 – National Gallery of Ireland, Merrion Square, Dublin
Architect: Richard Griffith, Charles Lanyon, Captain Francis Fowke,
Early branch for the National Provincial Bank.
Built in a French Gothic style for the Marquess of Clanricarde.
Opened St. Patrick’s Day 1864,
Waterford originally had two railway stations – the North Station,
Built to the design of Edward William Godwin,
Gothic revival institution not much larger than a large Victorian house “for respectable but reduced aged protestants”,
Demolished to make way for an extension to the Jervis Hospital.
A proposal for a Roman Catholic University of Ireland in Clonliffe.
Quaker meeting house built of Bessbrook granite at the expense of John Grubb Richardson.