What are your favourite threads of 2003

Home Forums Ireland What are your favourite threads of 2003

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      garethace
      Participant

Anyone like to comment?

I read this long discussion about Airports last night. I think without Archiseek discussion thread on this subject, I would perhaps have never taught much about it! A little bit left of field, but I am going to nominate it anyhow.

https://archiseek.com/content/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2574&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

FIN
      Participant

hmmmm! that’s a tough one..i’ll have to get back to you but i agree that that thread was an interesting conversation.

Anonymous
      Participant

Well Brian you know what your first new years resolution must be.

I like the O’Connell St no 2087 thread talk about going around the houses.

garethace
      Participant

Links would be even better, when/if you have time. No particular rush, I just thought, I could link this particular thread to a few newbies I know to using the internet for architecture, and they might ‘kinda’ get the hang of this discussion routine.

I have clocked up far too much experience with forums long, long before this one. A lot of them, right-brain engineering type of talk, not so much suggestive discourse like this one. I will admit, that i am entirely comfortable with techniques of discussion about architecture yet. Could learn more here at Archiseek.

Anonymous
      Participant

Sorry but to elaborate on the Reading thread my technology here is decidedly dodgy an old Celeron 500 which often refuses to open the edit tool bar hence no copy and paste.

garethace
      Participant

No bother, whenever you get on a good system will do of course. The message board here, can refuse to work sometimes on even the fastest connections and hardware.

Cyburbia forums lost two whole weeks worth of posting not too long back. Ouch! But at least that never happens here,… holding my breath! 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest News