nuzum brothers 201

Home Forums Ireland nuzum brothers 201

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ro_G
      Participant

don’t suppose anyone has a good hi-res shot or a print of the nuzum bros old sorefront on Pearse Street that they wouldn’t mind flogging to me for mounting (non-commercial use – i just love that storeforont and i have a spot on my wall that needs filling)

tried taking some snaps a few months back but just couldn’t capture it well with my decidely average photographic skills.

ta very much, ro_G

ps fjp, was having a poke around your site again today, loved ‘A Store is Born’

fjp
      Participant

Hi ro_G,

I’ll presume that it was you that mentioned this photo quite some time ago (was it march??). I photographed it back then, and it’s been sitting in my city “waiting” folder waiting to be joined to the rest of the city section. Here’s the nicest of the shots I took, and I’ve just corrected it for perspective distortion (my newish trick). The file size is 1272 by 864 pixels (not great). It might print well, or it might not. My camera isn’t great for printing…..

Send me a mail and I’ll get you the full size image in rgb or altered cmyk colour.

fjp

(store is born – it really is a great place to have a shop)

Here’s a larger version (400k).

ro_G
      Participant

nice one fjp! looks great, i particularly like the perennial drainwater running onto the street, so much a feature of the Trinity side of Pearse Street!

bigjoe
      Participant

looks like the shop Mr Benn use to go into to.

🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest News