Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

gallopin hogan
Participant

Urban Limerick has a population of 120,000 when Meelick, Parteen and the other surburs of Limerick are included, this is almost double the population of Galway, also Limerick is effectively a City for five Counties, Limk Clare Tipp North Kerry, south Offaly aka the Mid-West, it is actually a city for 370,000 (pop of Mid west) and this has always been the case, that is why Limerick has big streets. Also while I’m raving, four entire blocks are been demolished to make way for a new City square that will face the shannon. Roches stores, penneys, burger king old dunnes, arthurs quay park, arthurs quay (entire block) and the collector general (tax office) this 12 acres of land is to be redeveloped and all of the existing businesses are to be rehoused in the new developement as well as many more, this, along with the €300,000,000 opera centre across from arthurs quay which is set to go ahead next month is to be the start of a process that will, within ten years, give Limk the finest City Centre in the Country. As for some slown saying his mate got a broken nose in an unprovoked attack in Limk, a Limerick man was kicked to death in Dublin 4 years ago becos he was from Limk, and a Limerick student is still in a vegative state 5 years after been attacked by 12 cork teenagers in oliver plunkett street in cork, so wots a broken nose? i’ve been around Limk a long time and i never seen an unprovoked attack…someone is tellin fibs….

Latest News