Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Tuborg
Participant

PDLL, people like you really piss me off, whats the point in opening up an old argument that ended about 2 months ago, fair enough you’re entitled to your opinion but to be honest you’re talkin serious bulls***,its obvious you’re from galway and are just trying to blow it up again, fair enough it has some bit of charm about it, but really i dont see what all the fuss is about, its city centre is pretty small and insignificant and to be truthful lacking in interesting buildings, there is something quite bland about them, just because the shops are painted bright colours and the streets are narrow and cobbled dosent mean its got more going for it than anywhere else, it comes across as a bit fake to me in fairness, a serious case of a city being overhyped. You’re not on the galway city tourist board or anything are ya?

You see its obvious you’ve fallen victim to press stereotyping, no matter what happens in galway or dublin it inevitably gets played down, heres an example, at the weekend a tv personality was mugged in dublin yet it only made a small column in the corner of PAGE 16 of a well known broadsheet, why?, because it happened in our beloved capital city of course!. If a similar incident happened in limerick it would make front page news and thats a fact!, there are plenty of things that happen in galway and yet go almost unreported, its widely known that galway has a serious public order problem yet its kept quiet so as not to upset the tourist trade!

This crap about limerick being unsafe is getting incredibly tired at this stage, is this opinion formed from your own personal experiences? or are you just a bandwagoner, personally i think its the later!

If you dont have any opinions of your own or have anything constructive to say, then theres no place for someone like you on this forum!

Latest News