Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

dave123
Participant

🙂 🙂 Sorry that I haven’t been around lately.

I’m really impressed with the amount of building going on in Limerick at the moment 🙂

I was at the Crescent last week, and the extension is almost finished,H&M are looking for recriuts and next and pennys is moving to the new part.

Does anyone have any word on the parkway redevelopment???

As I was heading back into town, I noticed the Riverpoint tower look even more impressive when seeing it at that angle of town, I really hope to see a few other high rise proposals in the Docklands, as this works well if there is a small cluster,

The new apartments beside Pery Park, looks all right to me, I have seen worse……….
If they were a few other newish or significant buildings near it, it would blend in more.

Also the Bedford row redevelopment is really moving fast! 🙂 The entire block is down to rubble, and seeing the mass scale of it, also is mind blowing, considering its still a rather newish building! 😮

The pedstrianisation and enhancement of Bedford row will be finished as part of the hotel =, shops and apartments.
Can anyone tell me what’s going up beside the new Bank of Scotland building, or is still part of the same building, :confused:

The hotel on the O’callaghan strand should be starting soon, does anyone know much about that.

I have to say (Not from Limerick) I Find Limerick a safe city, and a lot safer than media make out, I’m quite happy browsing around the city and just admiring it…

And….

I spotted lay-bys and a boardwalk! At the abbey river near Barrington’s house, it quite nice to see it 🙂

news…..
The Mary I extension has gut the thumbs up , and should start very soon

there is a building on Henry street that under investment , and i can;t remember which one 😀 I’ll try update on that because it was a significant building , but i can’t remember where?

Latest News