Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

D-A-V-E
Participant

@dave123 wrote:

Well Castletroy is a very large plush suburb. The c.s.o figures says its only around 15,000:confused:. Maybe the exodus of Limerick during the munster rugby weekend meant the census figures were mislead.

I think Limerick city council should now focus on building up Caherdavin now that it has much greenfield and suburban land on its doorstep since the boundary has been extended.

The whole population of Limerick is 95,000. So I can’t see Castletroy been 32,000.

i dunno man, a lot of people have heard a lot of different things..personally i think the greater limerick area is bigger than 100,000 a lot of people are saying that..the 32000 includes the greater area like anacotty, newtown, monaleen, plassey etc also with this new cinema going into ballysimon (which i only recently learned was just outside castletroy!) i found that its population on cso says its around 12-15k so it might be included in the whole ‘greater castletroy area’ but thats an argunemt for another day!

on another note, has anyone any renders of the facade of the bank on o connell st thay are doing up?

also when that building on the dock road is going ahead?

Latest News