Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

dave123
Participant

@Tuborg wrote:

This is exactly what was needed. More sprawling, out of town retail/leisure development, to the further detriment of the city centre. Planning in Limerick really has become a sick joke at this stage!:rolleyes:

lol… the county councilors are so corrupt its not even a secret at this stage or was it ever.,This is absaloutely sickening. The idea of just swarming incoherent development of a seriously lopsided doughnut city will turn the city ffrom a black hole inside out and will eventually take the whole city with it.

You need to have a functioning core of a city in order to expand in a universal manner. Look at the cosmos, nothing is in existence without a core. No star, planet, galaxy, country or cooporation cannot function without a core.

Extend the boundary now. And stop this competition between the city centre and county for christ sakes. This is the reason why the Opera centre is in a mess, its the reason why the city is sprawling of retail warehousing because the city cant attract them in because of the high rates that the budget restricted city council survives on since the city is been strained by its underrbounded boundary. The public transport system is a shambles for both councils. for one city they cant even cooporate on that.

I am cursing the limerick country council. You have 3 months to end your corruption, or face the consquences. Your greed is choking the cities heart. 3 months and boy i
I’m not kidding:mad:;) Each member o the county vouncil who continues to support this division and monopooly will have their luck numbered. You sure will be reading this soon. wink wink.

You either lose all you have as ministers or you join as one city. End of story.

Latest News