Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

jpsartre
Participant

Do we understand this is a P&R to serve buses? Are there QBC’s here I don’t know about? The extraordinary thing is that Lisnagry has the Nenagh train track runnng right through it. If anybody is serious about a P&R on the Dublin road this is where it should be. The Green party have been talking about a rail supported P&R at the junction of the Limerick By-Pass and the Ballysimon road for years. This is certainly feasible.

Agreed. It is a joke. Public transport is not taken seriously here. This is just one more cynical attempt to justify a development that has no merit whatsoever (except for developers and rate recipients).

Is there any more news on the park canal? I’ve tried walking down there a few times lately but teenage scobes have moved in under the Corbally link bridge. This is a really bad sign. I’ve stopped walking there now.

Latest News