Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

dave123
Participant

I thought that development was rejected a few months back:confused: Did they reapply the application of this one, or is this a different app? I’m sure it was the same development brought forward.

Is there any plans available of what is proposed, would like to see them. Glad to see that depressing lot on those pics, to go to be honest. 6 storeys seems good planning aswell, High density is the way to go in the CBD area. It will push land values up and further stimulate investment along the peripherals.

Anything happening with the docklands? Any site around the Riverpoint eamarked for high rise, It would be nice to a cluster of high rise buildings, for working, living and retail combined. Create a real riverside buzz.

Also has Estuary house started, sorry for all the question’s, I haven’t really been around Limerick since last year to have a good nose in to see what’s happening. But right now the city seems to be really still pulling in more redevelopment and investment.

Latest News