Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Fairy
Participant

@J.P wrote:

Tuborg, you say that the cimema is to go ahead in the new phase of the Coonagh Cross Centre. Everyone on the northside of the city has been lamenting the fact that the cinema has been axed from the original plans. I agree with your point that the cinema is badly needed on this side of the city. Why it has taken so long beats me.

Commendable yes, but what about the moniarity of older citizens who have/are deprived of a Central City Cinemy, Coonagh, Dooradoyle, and Castletroy are all a transport away ‘try and venture such a luxury without a car and you will know what I’m talking about.! Has any one out there with enough nouce to realise that a City Centered Cinema is an absolute MUST for a City the size of Limerick, surely such an investment could not fail. Youmg and Old are crying out for such a venue. I hear this cry from all City dwellers. not to mention the daily visitors who ask absentmindly , “can your direct me to the local cinema!”!!!!!? I read the trend is nowdays, for older people wanting to move back to the city (as is happening all over the world) for all the obvious reasons. Come on ‘someone fill this necessary void. .confused:

Latest News