Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Anonymous
Participant

@Tuborg wrote:

Its a fairly strange one alright. The owners of trinity rooms must have been fully aware of the proposals if they were confident enough to come out and say “they will not be forced to find another venue for the club.” The trinity rooms mainly occupies the bottom floor of an office block, built as part of the restoration of the granary in the 1980s. A part of the club is also housed within the stone warehouse itself.

Unfortunately we still havent seen the complete application but you would imagine its a fairly simple case of the building either being totally demolished, partially demolished or not demolished at all. I cant understand where the confusion is coming from. There are a number of other businesses operating out of that building aswell, including thr Limerick City Library and Shannon Development. I wonder have they been consulted? The City Library were on record earlier on this year saying that they hadnt been informed of any plans that would affect their premises!:confused: Sometimes you get the impression that this isnt being done as professionally as it should be!

The city library and others are there on a lease and I heard a few years back that the leases were due to renewal in a few years anyway,

Latest News