Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Anonymous
Inactive

@iomanaiocht wrote:

Firstly, great to finally see the publication of ‘An Introduction ot the Architectural Heritage of Limerick City’, published by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage. A profusely illustrated volume it adds significantly to our knowledge of the archtiectural heritage of the city and should be an excellent guide for planners, developers and the interested public.

Good to hear that the NIAH have finally brought it to print!

Secondly, a colleague of mine who checked the plans of the Opera Centre in the planning section of Limerick Council is enthused with the proposals: sections of which he copied for my examination.

What are the proposals for the main thoroughfare between the main entrance of Patrick/Ellen Street and that with Bank Place (Cahill May Roberts)? How much natural light will the passageways get i.e. are the overhead passageway roofs made of glass? Have you any sketches, images or artist impressions to post?

Latest News