Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Fairy
Participant

Know what I think? I think the buildings in Patrick St, Ruthland St, Ellen St, May Robert ect should be left standing in their present situ, they should be ‘held up’ as a perfect example of what is acceptable by Limerick City Council. We could do a ‘kinda’ Frank McCourt tour of Limerick, highlighting our disgrace.

Council and owners of these magnificent buildings (in particular , the Georg buildings on Ruthland St, Patrick St and Ellen St. should not be be given one red cent for these properties and City Council should be made liable for their upkeep [align=left:owyfofmf]forever!![/align:owyfofmf]These wonderful buildings should never, never have been allowed to fall into such disrepair. Where has civic pride been for the last 20/30 years!! I suppose in the pockets of greedy non-civic minded owners. Shame on them all and shame on City Council for their indifference to the fate of these buildings, which no doubt are now fated to get the knocking bowl!!

fairy:(

Latest News