Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Tuborg
Participant

@Irishjon25 wrote:

Here are a few photographs i took today of the new development at Coonagh Cross.

Looking at that drab exterior of the tesco outlet I thought the architects were after toning down their plans for the elaborate wing-like entrance features seen in earlier drawings! However I see an application has recently been submitted for the addition of a new shopping mall. Irishjon25 would I be right in thinking that there is also another mall under construction at the moment? I think I remember reading somewhere that it was due to be completed by March of this year!

Received Date: 04/01/2008

Development Description:
an addition of a south mall to the previously approved Coonagh Cross Shopping Centre (ref. no. 03/2050) as follows: additional of 1 no. comparison anchor and 121 no. line shops. Omission of line shops 18,19 & 20 from the original approval. Additional kiosks, plant areas, service passages, stairs, lifts, management offices, public toilets and storage. Demolition of the existing Fortune Flooring retail unit. Vertical and horizontal realignment of car parking and lorry circulation roads. Provision of 239 underground car parking spaces. 1 no. additional loading yard plus ESB substations. Total provision of 1800 car parking spaces with associated lighting, access roads, underground services and landscaping. Overall additional floor area applied for is 27,830m2 gross (11,034m2 net retail floor area). Total site area of the overall Coonagh Cross development has increased to 16.45ha(40.64 acres)

Development Address: Clondrinagh, Clonconare, Ennis Road

Latest News