Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?
Home › Forums › Ireland › well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? › Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?
Theres no sign of the application on the County Council website, although it dosent appear to have been updated since January 4th.
Murray O’Laoire are the architects behind the project and according to their website it will feature:
- An Admissions / Assessment Unit comprising of six Treatment / Examination bays
- Six new Operating Theatres; a Critical Care department
- An Interventional Cardiology Unit comprising of two Intervention suites and full Recovery area
- A Treatment / Examination area including Echo, ECG, Stress Testing and Pulmonary Function areas
- Seven 25 bed in-patient wards providing a total complement of 175 in-patient beds
- An Ambulatory Surgery Unit
- An Endoscopy Suite
- A Physiotherapy department comprising of a small gym area together with six Treatment areas
- A Medical Oncology department comprising of ten Treatment cubicles set out in a large open planned bright space
- A Diagnostic Imaging department with CT, MRI, PET Scanning and Angiography facilities
- A Pharmacy
- A Consultants Suites comprising of 10 no. Consulting / Examination rooms