Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Anonymous
Inactive

Richmond Court

I had a quick look in around the core of this complex and as anticipated it lived up to my expectations.:rolleyes: The placing of an open multi-deck car park in it’s heart must have a “soul destroying” effect on those having to look at it on a daily basis. The residents living on the first floor in the very rear apartments have indeed a very dark existence. Is the closed petrol station on the Dock Road still on the market?

I presume that most of the apartments are individually owned which makes it difficult to rectify some of the poor planning that went into this complex. The only realistic opportunity of making some amends here would be for the Limerick City Council to get actively involved in encouraging the owner of the car park and the petrol station site to come together and redevelop the core site. Which means replacing the over ground car park with an under ground one.

The only little positive thing I saw in there was a small garden rockery (image 8) but I’m unsure as to what apartment complex it belongs to?

See previous post

See Lisney

Latest News