Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Paris Jack
Participant

@vkid wrote:

Park Point and Punches are underway.
I like a lot of whats taking place at the moment. A few I’m not crazy about. Coonagh Cross for example is looking poor but I don’t think the city is any “more drab”. O’Connel Street and William Street need work..in a hurry!

Well that’s good news anyway. I suppose when it comes right down to it the best way to look at all this development is in a positive light, as much as some of it is very frustrating indeed! I mean if you look back ten or fifteen years to Henry Street and along the quays especially, there was absolutely nothing there, so when you look at it from that perspective then yes, things are going in the right direction! At least something is happening, which is better than nothing, right?

Well, I don’t know Limerick City the way you guys do, but I do wish the city all the best in the future! It deserves that much at least! O’Connell Street badly needs a lot of TLC!

Latest News