Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Paris Jack
Participant

@justnotbothered wrote:

I’m not intentionally being patronising, but lets remember what this thread is for, it’s to discuss and debate the developments in Limerick, not to engage in abusive arguments. It’s not up to the other posters to accomadate your bursts of temper, valid or not. I don’t mind where you’re from, as long as you have an interest in Limerick then that’s all that’s needed for this thread.

I don’t really know which other posters engage in the behaviour I criticised, some do, I was replying to your points about Mike and JM above.

I can accept that. I do only come on here to see what’s going on in Limerick basically, because I am genuinely interested, so for now, I can only give my opinion on what I see, and hear.

But I feel it is unfair of you to just have a go at me, when there are others at the top this page doing the same thing I have been accused of! How come you’re not telling jimg or Mike the same thing? What about their points towards me?

Latest News