Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Paris Jack
Participant

@justnotbothered wrote:

Paris Jack, this is a private messageboard, it’s not a democracy and you aren’t entitled to free speech here, as what you say can get the owners of this site sued. You might be unable to express yourself without using offensive language and terms of abuse in the real world, but around here, it only makes you look like a short tempered fantasist.

You are entitled to your opinion, but you should limit yourself to criticising other’s opinions not actually criticising other people.

Now, for the love of God, discuss things like an adult and stop the continual invective.

First time I ever heard anyone say that! Not entitled to free speech I mean. Fair enough, but why are you only telling me? There are others on here throwing abuse around also! Oh I can express myself perfectly well without having to use offensive language, but why should I just sit back and take abuse from others? I do have the right to stand up for myself…or do I?

Latest News