Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

tfarmer
Participant

i can understand the frustration to be honest in here. Some posters are getting fed up of negative threads but on the other hand some posters are annoyed at the lack of progress in certain areas(myself included). These are both understandable viewpoints but im sure its something that can be ironed out between the members.

The thread is going way off topic to be honest and its probably best to put an end to the bickering now. The problem is probably from my point of view is that whilst there is a lot of building going on in limerick ie bricks and mortar as the above poster puts it there is no real thought or effort put into the effect on the surrounding environment

Its like a mind control building project where every new development is begining to look the same and is being constructed at a record pace in large numbers. Every piece of spare land around me is being swallowed up and no open space is being left. Unfortunately there is no one who will take these concerns seriously and no outlet to express these, It seems the powers that be will never allow that.

Latest News