Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Paris Jack
Participant

Doesn’t matter what anyone is saying, and as tfarmer also pointed out justnotbothered, everyone here is entitled to voice their own opinion and has the right to express themselves anyway they see fit!

It’s true, I don’t live in Limerick, so I don’t have to put up with their half-assed caveman approach to what they call “architecture” but I can understand people like tfarmer who are obviously frustrated and quite angry about what these halfwits are doing to his local community! They see any available plot of land and then off they go! Lets just build another red brick piece of crap and pass it off as “luxury” apartments, or whatever else for a few hundred grand! They might as well print suckers all over the advertisement boards!!! People like Michael Daly are getting it right, but unfortunately, there are one too many cowboys running around Limerick who jumping on the bandwagon and the end result will be a very dull, boring and uninteresting city centre in the years to come! It’s blatantly obvious that these morons don’t have a clue what they are doing…and yet everybody just sits back and looks on:confused: Well, between LCC and these “property developers” you’ve got a beautiful future!!! Like I said, they’d green light anything, just as long as there is plenty of money to be made out of it!

People can bury their heads in the sand all they want and choose to ignore the truth! It’s their funeral in the end!

Latest News