Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Paris Jack
Participant

@CologneMike wrote:

Regional Conference Centre:confused:

Hmmm…….. If Dublin has the National Conference Centre and since it could be located near Shannon Airport well why don’t we call ours the International Conference Centre instead! 😀 Man this Dublin mind-set that everything outside the capital has to be downsized to it!

This is exactly the mind-set in Dublin! Downsize, or better still (in their opinion of course) – nothing at all! This is how they operate/do business there! The bottom line here is that Dublin, Ireland’s beloved Capital:rolleyes: , are supposed to get the best and biggest of everything, and everywhere else outside of the Capital…well gets sweet F all! It’s true! If anything major is happening in Ireland then Dublin has to have it! My own grandfather (on my father’s side) came from Dalkey and told me this himself for many years! Why? Because Dublin is supposed to shine as Ireland’s capital and be on top of everything! This is why I know for a fact that when seriously big developments do start to appear in Limerick in the future they won’t like it one little bit! There’ll be a lot moaning no doubt!:D

Oh, congratulations Limerick for their victory over Clare and reaching the all-Ireland semis’!:D

Latest News