Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Paris Jack
Participant
CologneMike wrote:
Windmill House (Retail, Apartment, Office Development)

Previous posts 1038 1039

Strolled around the Dock road and had a closer look at the Windmill House development. It is unusual to see a building in Limerick been flanked by flights of steps as the terrain of the city centre is flat. The grey brick used helps it distinguish itself from both it’s neighbours (i.e. red brick). I wonder if Paris Jack could warm to grey brick? ]

I dunno Mike, I still can’t make my mind up yet??? One minute I like the grey bricks… and the next I think this whole developement looks quite grotty and cheap…hmm…I’ll have to give it some more thought… I think at the times I do like it my eyes are only relieved to be spared from that hideous red/brown brick rubbish they seem to be totally obsessed with in Limerick! But believe me I’ve seen much worse… These buildings are head and shoulders above that manure they call Richmond Court/House and Mahon House! They’re just unbelievably cheap and sickening to look at!!!:eek: 😡 More crap for the wrecking ball IMO!!! Should be simply blown away!!! Hurricane season should take good care of that eh?:D

But thanks for the pics CologneMike! Were you getting the evil-eye from some dude in the car?:D Who’s the loony with the camera eh?;) 😀

Latest News