Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

tfarmer
Participant

It seems to me you need Charles Bronson in Limerick City these days! Little anti-social know-nothing bastards who throw fuel on the fire for that scum in Dublin! And that’s what they call responsible journalism eh?

I am sick and tired of people coming up to me on the streets of Paris and Barcelona telling me what a fucking tip and quote “unfriendly shite hole” Limerick City is! I’m running out of patience trying to defend this scum! I’m NOT talking about the vast majority who are perfectly fine, I’m talking about that lowlife crud who don’t give a toss about nothing but themselves! What the hell is going on over there? They need to get their fucking act together in Limerick! And they ask why Limerick’s name is MUD!?

Just today, I had a woman from Munich tell me it was the worst experience she has ever had on vacation in Ireland. Everything was fine…until she arrived in Limerick and Dublin… She was verbally abused, robbed, treated like she had the plague in her HOTEL believe it or not, etc, etc. Don”t need to fill in the blanks for you!

Limerick City’s reputation is NOT deserved…but they do need to BADLY put their house in order!!! It’s the same story in Dublin – the biggest SHIT HOLE in western Europe!!! Nice going huh?

Yeah but i dont think thats just limerick thats just the way ireland has become in general. The best thing to do in ireland is not go out that often and if you do know your surroundings and the ‘type’ of people your surrounded by if that makes sense. Living in limerick i can atestify this is the way to go. I don’t go out in limerick at night for this very reason besides the last time i did i was treated to a guy spewing up his evenings meal after a hearty round of drinking on the street..Emerald isle my ass.

Latest News