Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

PoxyShamrock
Participant

@demolition man wrote:

Can anyone tell me if the recently constructed boat navigation wall thingy joining the courthouse with the rowing club is lit up every night.I’m not sure if this picture was taken during the construction of the weir or or not,but think it should be a permanent feature.

[ATTACH]5073[/ATTACH]

Also what is to become of the greyhound track once they relocate?It would be great to see limerick 37 move back to a new and greatly improved market field.Foregive me if i’m being a bit sentimental.Suppose i should just be happy that we have a footbal club in this city.:o
No,I presume some evil developer will swallow the site up and yet another recrational facility will be lost to the city. Probably more red brick crappy apartartment blocks are being earmarked for the site as we speak.Woppy!!!:(

Yeah, as far as i know, it’s lit up everynight but it just doesn’t look as nice as that because that picture in my opinion is just spectacular.

Also, I think I remember reading that An Bórd Pleanála didn’t grant Limerick Racecourse permission to relocate to Coonagh so I think the track might be in the market field for another few years to come. Anyway, the flats on lower Hyde Road are being knocked so this will let Jackman Park expand some bit.

Latest News