Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

dave123
Participant

i agree with you Anto about the arthurs quay park, such a amazing 360 view is really sheltered ???from the centre of the park you can see feck all i haven’t been there for a few years myself

the new building near Taits clock , is a real splendid design of a building!!!
not only is it different and cutting edge it also fits really well with the old buildings too

you have to go see it for yourself , and you’ll see the resemblance, well thats my verdict
and its quite different to most new buildings built in the city or others new dev in other cities.
the pavement in even brings out the building further i think (almost forgot)

its a real pity the cresent didnt build upwards ? realisitc there is no land for anymore dev. practically
they could of come up with two levels at the old sections of the SC where the ceilings are very low and would make more of a balance throughout the entire Sc as the new Units have very high ceilings like liffy Valley.

there are some real derilict buildings that were rfine in thier old days but pity they are to ruins , even on some major throughfares and courners in the city

Latest News