Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Paris Jack
Participant

Just thinking of the Parkway retail centre, didn’t there used to be a bar/restaurant/nightclub in that complex? If so, is it still there? Around to the side, from the main entrance, I think?

Oh, is it true there is no cinema in Limerick City centre? I was told this recently. How come? O’Connell Street would be a great location for a cinema. I mean, you need a cinema in the city centre for gods sake. You can’t expect people leisurely walking down the street in town who simply fancy going to see a movie there and then to have to drive or jump on a bus or get a taxi out to the burbs just to see a movie, right? That’s just sooo inconvenient and annoying!:mad: 😡 😡 Are there any plans for a cinema somewhere in the city centre? Ummm…. surely with all the development and construction going on they’ll find a nice spot for a decent cinema of at the very least ten screens? That would be nice.:D

Latest News