Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Anonymous
Inactive

@Tuborg wrote:

Interesting news, I wonder did they just get pissed off at the delays, will this set things back any further i wonder? Of course the Limerick Post had to get their hands on this first!:rolleyes:

Opera’ sell-out

Pat Kearney of Rooney Auctioneers, who spent four years negotiating transfers of ownership in Patrick Street, Ellen Street, Michael Street and Bank Place, on behalf of Regeneration, told the Limerick Post that, other than ownership, he expects nothing to change.

Potential tenants for the Opera Centre have yet to be identified, but, in the words of Mr Kearney, they are likely to be very high profile.

It’s pure speculation on my part but it looks like the proposed Opera Centre in the city centre is having difficulties with attracting the major retailers? Again the city suburbs (Limerick County Council) with it’s over kill of supply of existing and proposed shopping malls are really hurting the citys centre core! 😡

Latest News