Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Anonymous
Inactive

@hailtothechimp wrote:

What’s happening with the handsome building (Rutland House?) where the Green Onion was and the Limerick Post still is? I presume closure of the former was due to the Opera development but surely such a notable structure is protected from the ravages of developers?

Anyone have any info on this as I’m getting anxious about what Opera is going to do to the area?

Check out the house numbers by viewing the reports, directions and orders at An Bord Pleanála. see link

I don’t think all of Rutland street is part of the Opera Centre? See also post

Below in the first image (blue highlighted) is the entrance to the proposed Opera Shopping Centre at Bank Place. I believe a pedestrian bridge ‘red highlighted’ will cross the Abbey river from Michael Street. In the second image of Rutland and Patrick street is the (blue highlighted) main entrance to the shopping centre.

By the way have you heard any news on the proposed Film House for the Belltable?

Photos courtesy of chocfrog75 and erlkeylala

Latest News